Lads, Lads, Lads – Iron On Patch, makes dull denim braw.
- Garment should be clean and freshly laundered
- Set iron to cotton, 200 degrees C, for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
- Place path on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and press firmly for 30 seconds, in a circular motion.
- Turn the garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If the edge of a patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Approx 6 cm diameter.
Woven, iron on patch.
Instructions are printed on the packaging.