Create your own festive Christmas decoration with this Rudolph needle felting kit. With the British wool and step by step instructions, you’ll be able to master this fun and addictive craft with ease.
Once completed, the brooch will look perfect on your lapel. The finished piece is also a fantastic gift for someone else.
The kit includes all the materials and tools needed to complete the brooch plus detailed instructions. This kit contains two sharp needles so adult supervision is required if children are completing the kit. If you need some extra help you can also check out our video tutorials. We estimate that it will take a beginner 2-4 hours to complete.
Hawthorn Handmade design their kits with lots of crafty love. Each kit is put together by hand in their studio in the heart of Dorset where are are surrounded by the nature and wildlife that constantly inspires them.
What’s included in your mini kit:
- British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
- Brooch Back
- 2x felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe
- Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
- Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
- Foam block working surface
- Needle and thread (to sew your ribbon on with)
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
- Box: 10×6.5×3.5cm
- Finished design: Approximately 6cm long