Show your love for the mountain gorilla with this cute iron-on patch. This woven accessory will add a great custom touch to your belongings, such as hats, t-shirts or bags.
– Measures approximately 6cm’s at the widest points.
– Posted with a card backer with instructions on the back
– Set your iron to the hottest temperature setting for heavy materials such as denim, and a lower setting for more delicate fabrics. Do not use steam!
– Place the patch in the desired position and place a fabric, such as a pillowcase or tea towel over the top.
– Press the iron down over the patch for around 10 seconds.
– Turn your garment inside-out, or turn it over, and repeat the previous steps.
– Allow the patch to cool.
You can also sew the patch onto the garment for an even stronger fix.